The Pocket Garden is a Boston based personal chef service designed for those who love to eat, live, and be well. My mission is to enable clients to savor their meals, and enjoy the pleasures of the table with as little fuss as possible.
My food philosophy is based on the use of pure, unadulterated ingredients. Carefully prepared and artfully combined to bring out the very best flavors of the season. Instead of relying on heavily processed, frozen entrees or mediocre takeout to feed you and your family, imagine coming home to a sparkling kitchen, and a refrigerator stocked with homemade, gourmet meals; restaurant quality food, tailored to your preferences, ready to heat and serve at your convenience.
If you are interested in The Pocket Garden for weekly meal service, a special dinner occasion, or in-home catering, please contact chef Catherine Smart at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 603.340.1565
All Packages Include:
- Client consultation
- Personalized recipe research and menu planning
- Shopping for the freshest ingredients available
- Pantry items such as salt, pepper, herbs and spices
- In-home preparation of meals, labeled with heating instructions
- A thorough kitchen clean-up
Complete Meal Packages – all packages include entree & accompaniments – prices do not include the cost of groceries.
*Prices do not include the cost of groceries.
Family of Four
- 5 meals, 4 servings of each – $340
- 4 meals, 4 servings of each – $280
- 3 meals, 4 servings of each – $220
Family of Three
- 5 meals, 3 servings of each – $315
- 4 meals, 3 servings of each – $260
- 3 meals, 3 servings of each – $210
Family of Two
- 5 meals, 2 servings of each – $290
- 4 meals, 2 serving of each – $240
- 3 meals, 2 servings of each – $200
Custom packages are available for singles, large families, dinner parties and catered events.
*** Pocket Garden gift certificates are the perfect present for new moms, busy professionals, and loved ones feeling under the weather!